Effective Date: Jan 2, 2022
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect or may have collected the following categories of information about you. In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category.
1. Contact information and personal identifiers, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
2. Device identifiers, such as information about your devices like your website address, IP address, or other online identifiers.
3. Demographic information, such as your age, sex, and gender (some of which may be protected by applicable law). Physical characteristics, such as your hair type and color, skin type, and eye color.
4. Commercial information, such as the products or services you have purchased, returned or considered, and your product preferences.
5. Payment information, such as your method of payment and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address).
6. Biometric information, such as facial images.
7. Identity verification information, such as authentication information (like passwords).
8. Online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our website, digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our website, and log file information, which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
9. Geolocation information, such as information that can help identify your physical location.
10. Audio and visual information, such as recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
11. Health and medical information, such as skincare concerns, diagnoses, medical reports and history.
12. User Content, such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (including photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses, and comments).
Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. We use different types of cookies on our website, including performance cookies, functional cookies and targeting cookies.
Please note that your opt-out only applies to the browser you use to submit your opt-out, so if you use multiple browsers or devices, you must opt-out on each browser, on each device. Your opt-out is enabled using cookies so once you opt-out, if you delete your browser’s saved cookies on a device, you will need to opt-out again on that browser on that device.
We may use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on our website, our social media pages, to help us evaluate and analyze how visitors use these platforms. For specific details on how Google collects and uses information on our website, social media pages, please visit: HOW GOOGLE USES DATA.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use or may have used the information we have about you:
1. To provide products and services to you, such as fulfilling orders and processing payments, creating, servicing and/or maintaining your account or any loyalty program membership you may have with us, assisting with product selection and replenishment, and managing current or past purchases.
2. To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries or complaints, and to help you place an order.
3. To administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys, promotions and our loyalty programs.
4. For marketing and advertising, such as to send you marketing and advertising materials via postal mail, text message or email, and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on social media and other websites.
5. For analytics purposes, such as to understand how you use our website, understand your preferred method of purchasing with us; determine what browser and devices you use to visit our website; and to evaluate and improve our products, services, advertisements, and website.
6. To operate and improve our business, including providing quality assurance, conducting research and development to develop new products and services, and performing accounting, auditing and other internal business functions.
7. For legal and security purposes, such as to detect, prevent, and prosecute harmful, fraudulent, or illegal activity, loss prevention, identify and repair bugs on our website, and to comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We also may use or may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. Your personal information such as credit card numbers is secured with SSL technology. Your personal information or images shall not be used for advertising without your consent.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
HOW TO CONTACT US